Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update

I've found a lot of information on this. I've checked out reviews, video interviews with the creators of the game and interviewed some players through the game. I've played the game and I'm taking notes on all the things I like about and comparing it with other games and the COD before it. This game has a high rating for every system and all gamers love it. I want to write why this game has become so popular so fast and why its the game of the year. What hooks people into playing games.

4 comments:

Shakti_Pal said...

VERY GOOD! NICE! EXCELLENT IDEA! YOU SIR, ARE BRILLIANCE! good idea and Call of Duty is a good game from what i've heard keep up the AMAZING work!

N33dMoreCowbell said...

YOU ARE A BRILLIANT SCHOLAR! You're giving this paper 106%, my good friend! Keep it up!

Depore said...

That's an exellent idea my friend. I was goning to WWII games, but i can' now. But really great idea that game kicks a** excuse the language.

Dereck.Garcia said...

Damn right it kicks ass lol. Game of the Year baby