Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 3 Game. Play. Simulation

What does the word play mean? When I think of the word play I think of interacting with other people through games. When I think of games the first thing that comes to mind are sports but games can also be video games. Games can be video games where we play the role of a character(s) or real life interaction where we run around and use energy. Games are for entertainment and competition. I define a game when I am doing one of the two things above. You know when it's a game because you are playing a character and are controlling them. You move through controls; remote, keyboards and censors. A simulation is when you are placed in a virtual world and your body movements control what is happening on the screen. Your actions are the same as a character. Simulations usually use helmets and censors all over your body to register your every movement.

2 comments:

Shekira said...

hello, i liked your blog like lish you helped me out with the word simulation

Lisha said...

I feel the same way when i think of the word game. I automatically think of people interacting to.